Makes 8 Servings
Ready in 60 mins.
Who could resist this tempting, tasty dessert of almonds with chocolate and vanilla puddings in a crunchy graham cracker crust?
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, toasted and chopped, divided
- 1 (9-inch) Honey Graham Pie Crust
- 1 (4-serving size) package Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Prepared whipped topping, for garnish
1. Melt margarine or butter and white chocolate in double boiler over hot water, stirring until blended. Pour into pie crust; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons almonds.
2. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions for pie using milk and almond extract; pour into crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3. Garnish with whipped topping and remaining almonds
- Prep. Time : 10 mins.
- Cook Time : 5 mins.
- Total TIme : 60 mins.