Makes 8 Servings
Ready in 35 mins.
Stir-fried chicken and pepper strips, seasoned with wine and Dijon mustard, are mixed with chopped cashews and served over hot rice.
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons PLANTERS Peanut Oil, divided
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Cashews, coarsely chopped
- Hot cooked rice, optional
1. Cook and stir peppers in 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over high heat until tender-crisp. Remove from pan; keep warm.
2. Cook and stir chicken in remaining oil in same pan until done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
3. Blend mustard, wine and cornstarch; add to skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Return chicken and peppers to pan; cook with sauce for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Stir in cashews. Serve over rice if desired.
- Prep. Time : 20 mins.
- Cook Time : 15 mins.
- Total TIme : 35 mins.