Makes 4 Servings
Ready in 2 hrs. 45 mins.
Fresh mint and lemon juice make this Middle Eastern recipe a perfect make-ahead side dish.
- 1/2 cup fine bulgur wheat
- 1 1/2 cups chicken or beef broth, heated to boil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons PLANTERS Peanut Oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
1. Soak bulgur in broth in medium bowl for 1/2 hour; drain well.
2. Add onion, parsley and mint, blending well.
3. Add oil, lemon juice and pepper; blend thoroughly.
4. Cover and refrigerate. Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Prep. Time : 45 mins.
- Cook Time : 2 hrs.
- Total TIme : 2 hrs. 45 mins.