Makes 12 Servings
Ready in 2 hrs. 20 mins.
No need for frosting on this moist snack cake sweetened with graham crackers.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups PLANTERS Peanut Oil
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups finely shredded carrots (about 6 large)
- 3/4 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- Powdered sugar
- Grahams Crumbs, finely crushed (about 3 cups crumbs)
1. Mix crumbs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
2. Beat eggs in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed until thick, about 2 minutes. Beat in oil, brown sugar and vanilla. Mix in crumb mixture, carrots and walnuts. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan.
3. Bake at 350°F for 60 to 70 minutes or until done. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar to serve.
- Prep. Time : 20 mins.
- Cook Time : 60 hrs.
- Total TIme : 2 hrs. 20 mins.