Makes 24 Servings
Ready in 2 hrs. 5 mins.
Looking for holiday activities the whole family can enjoy? Get the kids into the kitchen to create these fun reindeer-faced cupcakes!
- 38 Holiday Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix with pudding
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 48 mini pretzel twists
- 4 ounces white chocolate, melted
1. Coarsely chop 14 cookies. Mix cake mix, water, oil and egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in chopped cookies. Spoon batter into 24 paper-lined 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
2. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans; cool on wire rack.
3. Cut a "V"-shaped portion off each remaining cookie to form reindeer face. Attach two pretzel twists to cookies using some melted chocolate for antlers. Decorate face using red hot candies and chocolate chips. Refrigerate until set.
4. To serve, frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Stand reindeer faces on edge on each cupcake.
- Prep. Time : 45 mins.
- Cook Time : 20 mins.
- Total TIme : 2 hrs. 5 mins.