It was a humble beginning – just a young man’s idea that you would like Peanuts better if they were removed from their shells and husks, blanched and salted….and how right he was! Amedeo Obici and Mario Peruzzi, another Italian like himself whom he had persuaded to be his business partner, had great vision and ambition that has resulted in Planters Peanuts being known and loved around the world today.
READ OUR STORY
The Better Choice in Nuts and Snack Foods
By using only the finest natural ingredients in our products, we provide the taste and quality we are known for!
View our latest news
The Most Trusted Name in Nuts since 1916!
- It’s the Sunday that washes away the rust of the whole week. So get up and enjoy the beautiful Sunday ...
- The sunshine of Sunday always brings something new to learn, feel and enjoy. So let Planters peanut fill up your ...
- Are you Salty or Sweet? Let us know and you will be entered to win one of three $1,000 Mr. ...
- Vintage Planters Mr. Peanut Advertisement Diecut Sign. Rare early die cut cardboard easel back sign in the form of Mr. ...
- 1918 Mr. Peanut Planters Peanut Butter Tin Pail 25 lb. Very rare circa 1918 commercial size bail handled tin that ...
- Wednesdays are made better by this delicious plate of Planters snacks. #PlantersCanada