It was a humble beginning – just a young man’s idea that you would like Peanuts better if they were removed from their shells and husks, blanched and salted….and how right he was! Amedeo Obici and Mario Peruzzi, another Italian like himself whom he had persuaded to be his business partner, had great vision and ambition that has resulted in Planters Peanuts being known and loved around the world today.
READ OUR STORY
The Better Choice in Nuts and Snack Foods
By using only the finest natural ingredients in our products, we provide the taste and quality we are known for!
View our latest news
The Most Trusted Name in Nuts since 1916!
- Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat anytime and be yourself- Hermann Hesse. ...
- If you love sweets but want to stay healthy, indulge with Planters Candied Peanuts. It has premium quality peanuts that ...
- Check out this1998 Planters Christmas Limited Edition red tin can. Does this make you feel the spirit of Christmas? ⠀
- Did you know?... Almond fruit measures 1 to 2 inches long. It is covered by a thick leathery green coat ...
- Did you know?... Chocolate covered almonds made by dipping roasted almonds in melted chocolate were popular snack for the wealthy ...
AX Social Stream: There is no feed data to display!