It was a humble beginning – just a young man’s idea that you would like Peanuts better if they were removed from their shells and husks, blanched and salted….and how right he was! Amedeo Obici and Mario Peruzzi, another Italian like himself whom he had persuaded to be his business partner, had great vision and ambition that has resulted in Planters Peanuts being known and loved around the world today.
READ OUR STORY
The Better Choice in Nuts and Snack Foods
By using only the finest natural ingredients in our products, we provide the taste and quality we are known for!
View our latest news
The Most Trusted Name in Nuts since 1916!
- 's cover photo Planters Canada updated their cover photo.
- This Monday is the beginning of your happy journey throughout the whole week, so enjoy a $1 off on Planters ...
- media.giphy.com Getting ready for the weekend like #TGIF #PlantersCanada
- Timeline Photos Did you know... that the peanut growth cycle from planting to harvest is about five months. #PlantersCanada #TuesdayFunFacts
- Timeline Photos Sunday is the perfect day to relax. Do you agree? #PlantersCanada #SundayRelaxation
- Timeline Photos Do you go big or go small? Comment below if you like small, share if you go big! #PlantersCanada
- #TGIF... Find snack serenity with Planters Zen Blenz Chakra Fusion. A harmonious blend of premium fine dried fruits, nuts and ...
- #TBT... Check out this Vintage Planters Creamy Peanut Butter Jar. "Only the world's peanut experts can make peanut butter... PLANTERS! ...
- media.giphy.com ... so grab some Planters in a Can as you leap into success this week! #PlantersCanada #MondayMotivation https://media.giphy.com/media/3o8dp78KFaBIvLrKDu/giphy.gif
- Are you aware that... peanut comes in four varieties? The four basic types are Runner, Virginia, Spanish and Valencia. Each ...
- Happy New Year!
Let's start 2018 with a fresh GIVEAWAY from Planters Canada!
Today only - 10 Lucky winners will ...
- Make someone feel extra special this Holiday season by sharing our all time favourite - PLANTERS! #planterscanada
- The Planters Peanuts factory at 672 Dupont St. can be seen in the background of this late-1940s-era photo of The ...
- Celebrate the spirit of giving this Holiday season by sharing your favourite Planters nuts and snacks with your friends and ...